Thursday, May 3, 2012

Best Burgers in Town

What's your best place to think? For me, I'd say, it's always the places where you have the greatest thoughts but are unable to keep them in your mind long enough until you find something to write. The bathtub, for example, if you're too lazy to take (waterproof) pen and (waterproof, like laminated) paper.  Which I actually always am because I'm not abusing a hot bath to work. Hot baths are about relaxing. Otherwise it would be work related and immediately the pressure would start and you'd be blocked again. Worse even, the bath is wasted because you can't enjoy it. 


Or how about dreams. I'm such a genius when dreaming. I think I solved all the mathematical, physical and world problems in one single dream but I can just remember that I did, but not how. 


Well, If only I remembered why I started this blog like that, I might tell you an incredible story, but I don't. Instead I'll go for burgers. 


My friend Alessio invited a bunch of people over to this restaurant called Iroquis, which was supposed to have good and tasty burgers. Being all sporty now that spring is in full bloom, I cycled all around the lake to get there. Quite a treat, after months of tram riding. Although I have to say, probably much to my friend's disappointment, it definitely didn't match the best burgers I've had so far. ( FYI: The burger quest is an eternal game to me, its aim being to find the best burger in town.) There's still no burger like the ones I used to have in Regenbogenbar. Need to try them again sometime soon.


(You might say: sure, of course she'll call the burger of her favorite bar the best one, because it's her favorite bar. Well, if you ever wanted to know why it became my favorite bar in the first place, try the burgers. :).)


This rather short entry is just to remind you that I'm still alive and just very... (sorry: VERY) uncreative concerning subjects to write about because - hey people, I have NO idea whether you prefer vast variety of subjects or rather something special. Well, I guess that's my thing to decide because you'll hopefully still read it. 


Btw: I got that banana cinnamon hot choco..choko...chocko...cacao stick from Austria on easter. It's gross. Don't buy it. Even if the package looks nice. It's no comparison to a swiss hot cho...thing. And sorry for the lack of pictures in this entry. And to conclude this story: I tried to make another chutney, I failed. It's gross, too.

1 comment: