Monday, May 7, 2012

Open Mic, Ocean and a Burger Quest

Holy cow. This Open Mic Night was crowded as hell!


And the best part was that I got the chance to see somebody play the song "Ocean" by John Butler live, just about 5 feet away from me. For those who don't know the piece, check it out here. Amazing, right? And although I have no idea if my blog actually made a difference concerning the amount of performers and listeners at the Open Mic, I'd like to thank every one of them for showing up last night. It looks like we made the difference needed to keep it going for some more time. I'll keep you posted about further events. 


Now, coming to a completely different matter. I got a few quests going on and I want to make them a bit more public. First of all, there's the burger quest. It's already been subject in one of my blogs. I'll keep you posted further on that matter as we're going to try a new place this week. The cool thing about this quest is that we've started with a group of people and now we've got some kind of burger jury together to comment on burger quality, price and also about service and ambiente at the place. You will from now on find them under the label "Burger Quest". 


Apart from that, what can I tell you? I'm kind of sulking about the constant weather change. I've been running around with a cold for days now! (shut up, staying in is not an option.)


Oh, and now, at like 1am, I suddenly remembered what I was thinking when I started talking about the best places to think. (the ones where you're never able to write your thoughts and ideas down). It's because when running through the day, there's subjects to write about left and right, and when I actually sit down to write something new, it's all blank. Which of course is usually the case when you stare into your screen, wanting to start writing, as you need space to write. Well, I found out that there's some inverted mechanism playing: It's not that I transfer my thoughts to the blog, it's that the blog transfers its blank to me. I think it uses me to post emptiness. *shock*
To be continued... 

No comments:

Post a Comment